Go to the government Marketplace.
Because open enrollment has ended, on-exchange plan purchases can only be completed on Healthcare.gov.
To complete your tax credit application, you will be leaving the UPMC Health Plan website temporarily and redirected to the federal government’s Marketplace website (healthcare.gov). The application process takes approximately 10-30 minutes. Once done, you will be redirected back here to the UPMC Health Plan website to finish enrolling. We will recalculate all premiums based on your confirmed tax credit.
Before going to healthcare.gov, it’s a good idea to have the following items:
- Your social security number
- W2 to verify household income
- Policy numbers for current health plans
- Employer coverage tool form (this is available on healthcare.gov)
- A web browser that is compatible with healthcare.gov (check this list)
Also, please create a profile below. That way, if you need to return to UPMC Health Plan at another time, we can retrieve all your information and take you to the place you left off.