Resources for Life
Get help with solutions to life’s problems, big or small. We can connect you with community resources, telephonic counseling, and caregiver support. Call the number above or go to Resources for Life and use the password resources.
In addition to home fitness kits, SilverSneakers is adding more options and programs so you can exercise at home and avoid going to the gym. Go to SilverSneakers for more information.
- “Livestream” classes offered via video conferencing technology
- SilverSneakers “Go”—digitally-led activities, such as guided walks
- SilverSneakers instructors and fitness network locations host live broadcast events
- OnDemand classes and workshops available 24/7 through the SilverSneakers member website
- FLEX instructors host instructor-led events in open spaces
Your family members or caregivers can receive six counseling sessions per year—over the phone or in person—at no extra cost.* This benefit can be used to help caregivers reduce their feelings of loss, loneliness, or stress. It also helps caregivers by offering resources for communicating effectively, making tough decisions, setting goals, and solving problems.
Sometimes you just need someone to talk to. You can receive six counseling sessions per year—over the phone or in person—with a trained and licensed counselor at no extra cost.* Your counselor can help you with family and relationship concerns, anxiety, depression, and more.
A health coach can help you set goals, overcome challenges, manage stress, and stay on track toward enjoying your best health.