eBenefits® Solutions was founded in 2005 following the success of the program in supporting the benefits administration needs of UPMC and its 50,000-plus employees spread across more than 50 business units at various locations. Unable to find the right solution for its diverse needs, UPMC chose to build the solution in-house. The result? Overwhelming success. So much so, it created eBenefits Solutions.
Now, companies across the United States use eBenefits — leaders in industries like health care, government, utilities, retail, service, and education. eBenefits has the people, systems, and approach to deliver the solution your organization needs.
eBenefits can streamline the selection, enrollment, communication, and administration of employee benefits and other HR functions. You can reduce the cost of benefit administration — and free up your HR department to focus on more strategic needs.
Here’s what you’ll get when you choose eBenefits:
- Flexible platform that can handle virtually any employee benefit program
- Intuitive technologies that do not require a user manual
- Easy interfaces with existing HRIS/payroll systems that do not require large investments of time, capital, or equipment
- Regular upgrades delivered at no additional cost, plus enhanced modules and integrated services to continue to meet client needs
- HR/benefits expertise that is unmatched in the industry
eBenefits also offers these value-added options, which can improve your administrative efficiency:
Our flexible private exchange platform uses a traditional or defined contribution model and allows you to offer plans from one or multiple carriers to best meet the needs of your employees. Ultimately, this provides a solution to more effectively manage and predict health care costs.
Our robust health care reform module provides employer groups of all sizes with guided, step-by-step tools to help stay in compliance with the Affordable Care Act.