UPMC Consumer Advantage is a one-stop-shop for all spending accounts.
- UPMC Consumer Advantage members have access to a unique, all-in-one website that offers:
- 24/7/365 access to their accounts, download information, forms, and notifications.
- Single sign-on access from MyHealth OnLine, meaning members only need to remember one username and password.
- Fund performance and prospectus information for several mutual funds (HSA only).
- Paperless administration, including online account summary reports.
- The ability to upload receipts and track expenses.
- Up-to-the-minute account balances and activity details.
- The ability for members to request distributions to themselves or directly to a provider (HSA only).
- A debit card for quick and easy access to account funds.
- The UPMC Consumer Advantage mobile app lets members:
- Check account balances.
- View account history.
- Enter new expenses.
- Receive alerts via text messages.
- Upload receipts with a mobile camera.
- Enter claims and request distributions.
- Access from tablet, Android, or Apple devices.
With UPMC Consumer Advantage, you can choose from three distinct employee health care spending accounts. These products can:
- Enhance your employee benefits package.
- Improve employee health and productivity.
- Decrease your health care costs.
- Reduce your payroll taxes.
That’s the advantage of UPMC Consumer Advantage.