Have a virtual or in-person visit with MyHealth@Work.
What kind of appointment would you like to have?
Your hub for health and wellness
MyHealth@Work is your hub for health and wellness services and resources. It’s available to you and all other UPMC employees, regardless of your health insurance. Your covered spouse/partner and dependents who are 18 or older can use the service too. Your visits will be free* and confidential.
- Receive care for nonemergency conditions, such as cold and flu symptoms, rashes, and seasonal allergies
- Get behavioral health support for anxiety and depression.
- Access general health and wellness services, preventive care, and workers’ compensation triage
- Have a Complete Health Review
- Get health coaching and LifeSolutions referrals
*UPMC Health Plan members who are enrolled in the UPMC Advantage or Extended Network health savings account plans will be charged a $25 fee for provider-related visits until their deductible is met.