Have any of these qualifying life events happened to you?
On or after:
In the last 60 days:
- Gained or lost a dependent due to death, marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, or foster care.
- Permanently moved into the service area.
- Received a court order that affects insurance coverage (e.g., divorce decree or custody order).
- Had a change in income that affects your eligibility for premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions.
- Gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S. or were released from incarceration.
- Other qualifying changes, such as an enrollment or plan error, domestic abuse or spousal abandonment, data matching issues, or other exceptional circumstances.
- You are a member of a federally recognized American Indian tribe or an Alaska Native corporation shareholder.
- You or anyone in your household became eligible for an individual coverage health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) or a qualified small employer health reimbursement arrangement (QSEHRA) in the past 60 days OR expect to in the next 60 days.
In the last 120 days:
- Have you lost essential coverage in the last 120 days, or will you lose it within the next 60 days? This includes losing a job-based plan, aging off a parent’s coverage at 26, losing coverage through divorce, losing eligibility for Medicaid or CHIP, etc.
If you do not see your applicable Qualifying Life Event above and you are unsure if you are eligible, please contact us at 877-563-0292 (TTY: 711) to discuss your options.