1. Full in-network access to UPMC doctors and hospitals
Getting quality care is important to you and your family. With UPMC for You
, you have full in-network access to health care providers at UPMC, plus other doctors and hospitals in your community.
2. Outstanding customer service
Our award-winning Health Care Concierge team
* delivers fast, personal service. Plus they work hard to answer your questions on the first call. The dedicated UPMC for You
Health Care Concierge team can help you renew your coverage. Or they can answer your benefit questions. Call 1-800-286-4242 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.; and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. TTY users should call toll-free 711.
*UPMC Health Plan has earned one of 10 coveted 2021 Grand Stevie® Awards for its exemplary customer service. Grand Stevie trophies are awarded to companies that submit an exceptional body of work for the Stevie Awards competition. Judges include many of the world's most respected executives, entrepreneurs, innovators, and business educators. More than 2,300 nominations from companies in 51 nations were considered in this year’s competition.
3. Online tools for taking charge of your health
As a member, you can access care and information when you need it, on your schedule. Our online tools include:
- MyHealth OnLine, our secure member website. You can log in to manage prescriptions, get your ID card, or live chat with a health coach.
- The UPMC Health Plan mobile app, which lets you manage your health on the go. Download it today from the iTunes app store or Google Play.
Ready to re-enroll?
You can renew your Medical Assistance benefits at www.compass.state.pa.us
or through your local County Assistance Office. Find a County Assistance Office