MyHealth Online is your one-stop destination for health tools and insurance information. This website allows you to view your plan benefits, live chat with a Health Care Concierge or health coach, use self-service tools and much more.
What are some of the things you can do online?
- View your personal profile
- Find plan benefit documents
- Add your medical history and personal health providers
- Print or request a member ID card
- Select or change your PCP
- Set up monthly premium payments
- Find a pharmacy or set up home delivery for your prescription drugs
- Get information about medical procedures and explore treatment options
- Learn about wellness improvement programs
- Watch health videos
- Get daily activity and recommended healthy living tips
Once you become a UPMC for Life
member, we’ll send you information on how to log in and get started.
Log in to MyHealth OnLine