Our in-person meetings have ended for now, but our online member video is available all year round! Our member videos cover information on Medicare basics, UPMC for Life Medicare Advantage plan benefits, prescription drug coverage, and more. Our video will help you get answers to your questions and learn what you can expect from your plan in the coming year!
- New! Over-the-counter allowance. Some UPMC for Life plans offer a quarterly allowance to buy health and wellness items you use every day.
- New! Reduced copays for diabetes medications. Some diabetes prescription drugs will have lower copays in 2020. Filling a 30-day supply at a preferred pharmacy will have a $10 copay.
- New! Support when you need it. You get six caregiver counseling sessions over the phone or in person at no cost. And, if you have a serious or advanced illness, you can get additional care and support at no cost.
- Enhanced! Part D prescriptions. We’ve added more $0 preferred generic prescriptions for 2020. Plus, you can continue to save money on your prescriptions by using preferred pharmacies and mail order.
- Enhanced! Travel Concierge Program. We’ve added the state of Arizona to our travel benefit. Now you have in-network coverage when you travel to six states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
The video is hosted by Kendra White, Senior Manager, Community Relations, and is about 60 minutes from start to finish.
Select the county where you currently live to watch a video about your 2020 plan benefits.
You will speak with someone who is knowlegeable about Medicare and your plan, and you will get answers to your questions.
Give us a call toll-free at 1-877-539-3080 (TTY: 711) seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.