Get access to the doctors and hospitals you know and trust. Medicare beneficiaries in Berks County can enroll in a UPMC for Life plan and receive medical care at all Tower Health facilities, including Reading Hospital, Reading HealthPlex, Reading Hospital SurgiCenter at Spring Ridge, and Reading Health Rehabilitation Hospital.
This plan gives you low-cost health care coverage with MORE value:
Learn more about the HMO Premier Rx Plan
- $0 monthly plan premium
- $0 annual deductible
- $5 PCP visit copay
- Part D prescription coverage
- Additional benefits, including a $100 yearly allowance for contact lenses or eyewear, a $1,500 allowance for hearing aids every three years, a $150 yearly allowance for comprehensive dental services, a free gym membership at participating locations, travel coverage, and much more!
Our HMO and PPO plans offer many benefits:
Learn more about HMO and PPO Plans
- Low primary care doctor visit copays
- Brand-name and generic prescription drug coverage
- Preventive dental coverage for cleanings and exams
- Routine vision care and an allowance toward the cost of eyewear or contacts
- Routine hearing coverage (on some plans)
- Complimentary membership at participating fitness facilities
- A travel concierge program that offers HMO members full in-network coverage when traveling to Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Worldwide emergency assistance
- Personal customer service every time you call with our Health Care Concierge team
This plan is available to anyone who is eligible for both Medicare and Medical Assistance (Medicaid), and it offers more benefits than Original Medicare alone. Review a complete list of UPMC for Life Complete Care (HMO SNP) benefits.
Learn more about UPMC for Life Complete Care