Whether it’s over the phone, through our mobile app, in social media DMs, or via our online chat, we’re always available to help you make the most of your health insurance.
With our new Virtual Concierge, it's even easier to get the answers you need from the comfort of your couch!
The UPMC Health Plan Virtual Concierge is available 24/7 and can help you learn more about topics like:
- Commonly used health insurance terms.
- Getting care via telehealth services such as UPMC AnywhereCare.
- UPMC Health Plan member benefits and services.
The Virtual Concierge can share information out loud and send you messages with helpful links. Just tell your smart home device to "ask UPMC Health Plan."
You’ll need to have an Amazon or Google digital assistant device and corresponding mobile app.
Prompt Alexa to enable the UPMC Health Plan skill. Then open the UPMC Health Plan Alexa Skill:
Alexa, open UPMC Health Plan
Prompt Google Assistant to open the UPMC Health Plan Action:
Hey Google, let’s talk to UPMC Health Plan
Once you have the Virtual Concierge open on your specific device, try questions or phrases like:
- What is UPMC AnywhereCare?
- I need a new member ID card.
- Where can I get a flu shot?
- Is a mammogram covered?
- Tell me about RxWell.
- What is a deductible?
- Welcome me to UPMC Health Plan. (We're looking at you, new members.)
We're always adding more options for information you can access via the UPMC Health Plan Virtual Concierge, so check back often.