You can learn about your 2019 plan benefits along with all the additional programs you get just for being a UPMC for Life Dual (HMO SNP) member.
- 2019 plan benefits. We’ll go over your 2019 plan benefits.
- Extra benefits and services. Get information on your vision, dental, and hearing benefits. Don’t forget, you have a $3,000 yearly allowance for comprehensive dental services in 2019. That’s an increase of $500 from 2018!
- Over-the-counter wellness card. Learn more about how to use your over-the-counter wellness card. You receive a $125 quarterly allowance that you can use to buy covered wellness items at participating locations.
- Transportation. We’ll explain how to take advantage of your free transportation benefit. Remember, you receive 50 one-way (25-round) trips to medical appointments and pharmacies.
- New for 2019! Personal training. Learn how to get a FREE personal training session in addition to your FREE gym membership.
- Enhanced for 2019! Be safe at home. You have access to a FREE in-home safety assessment from a licensed health care professional plus up to six bathroom safety products such as a handheld shower head, clamp-on tub rails, a nonslip bath mat, and more.
You can view the online member presentation anytime. Just select the county you currently live in below to view the presentation on-demand now. The presentation is about 60 minutes long and is presented by Kim Maddox, Manager, Medicare and SNP.