UPMC for Life members have access to personal programs and resources that can help you coordinate your care, make healthy lifestyle changes, and even provide support for serious illnesses.
A UPMC Health Plan health coach can help you:
- Quit smoking.
- Lose weight.
- Eat healthier.
- Manage stress.
- Become more active and physically fit.
- Get assistance with care coordination.
- Manage diabetes, cardiovascular health, and respiratory issues.
A personal care manager can help you:
- Schedule appointments and connect with the best doctors for your needs.
- Understand your doctor’s instructions after a visit.
- Reach out to your doctor’s office if a prescription is not filled or a service is not covered.
- Save on prescription drug costs by telling you about preferred pharmacies and mail-order options.
- Connect with services in your community that you may need.
To take advantage of these programs, give us a call us toll-free at 1-855-395-8762 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
UPMC for Life members with a serious or advanced illness can get additional care and support at no extra cost. This benefit is for members living at home or in an assisted living home (it is not available to members in a skilled nursing facility). Our care team can help you cope with your illness and maintain the highest quality of life possible. Eligible members will get a personal care plan, help with symptom and medication management, and home-delivered meals as needed.