UPMC for Life Dual members receive a $500 yearly allowance for covered over-the-counter wellness items. Each quarter, members receive $125. This allowance rolls over each quarter, but must be used in full by the end of the calendar year. Members will be mailed a wellness card that can be used at the following participating pharmacies and retail stores:
|Alitons Management Company Inc.
Gateway Pharmacy of Phoenixville
Luxbury Ventures LLC
Reading Pharmacy LLC
Download the OTC Network mobile app today to find participating stores, view your card balance, and see what items are covered!
To download the OTC Network mobile app, simply follow the below steps:
- Go to Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
- Search for “OTC Network”.
- Select “Install” or “Get”. The OTC Network mobile app will begin downloading.
- Go to your home screen and open the app. You will need to enter your wellness card number from the front of the card and click “Add My Card”.
- After logging in, you will be able to view your card balance, find participating stores, see what items are covered, and more!
Below is a small list of covered items that you can buy with your over-the-counter wellness card. Use your over-the-counter wellness card at participating stores to buy these items. You do not need a prescription to buy these products. Certain brands may not be available at all locations. This list may vary from month to month.
|Allergy and sinus medications
Cold and flu medicine
Dental and oral care products
Eye and contact lens care
First aid items
Foot treatment items
Motion sickness medicines
Orthopedic and compression supports
Toothbrushes and toothpaste
Weight control aids
For a larger list of covered over-the-counter wellness items, click here.
To review a complete list of covered items or participating stores, you can log in to your OTC Network member website at www.myotccard.com, or download the OTC Network mobile app. You can also call your Health Care Concierge team toll-free at 1-800-606-8648. TTY users should call 711.