When selecting a health insurance plan, it's important to consider whether your doctor is part of the plan’s network. UPMC Health Plan members can save money by choosing a participating provider. As a member, you always have full in-network access to UPMC.
To see if your doctor is a part of our network, use our provider search tool and follow these easy steps:
- Click the button below to begin your search.
Find a Provider
- Select I'm Just Browsing.
- Select the kind of care you need (Medical, Behavioral Health, Dental, Vision, Home & Community-Based Services, or Pharmacy).
- Choose the appropriate button based on how you want to search. You can find a provider using their name, or you can search by provider type, specialty, procedure, service, or equipment.
- Type a last name, practice name, specialty, or other search term in the field below the buttons.
- Type the ZIP code where you want to receive care, then click Search. Results will be displayed for all UPMC Health Plan networks within the specified ZIP code.
- You can filter the results to be specific to your plan and network. Simply choose the network you're enrolling in from the Network Accepted dropdown menu, then click Apply.
- Once you receive a member ID number, you can use the I'm a Member search function. You will not need to select your network.
We can always help you find the provider of your choice. Simply call our Health Care Concierge team at 1-888-252-0690.