important consideration when selecting a health insurance plan is whether your doctor is a part of the plan’s network. When you become a member of UPMC Health Plan, you can save money when you choose a participating provider. As a member, you always have full in-network access to UPMC.
To see if your doctor is a part of our network, use our provider search tool and follow these easy steps:
- Click on the button below to begin your search.
- Type your current provider’s last name/practice name, or search by location.
- In the Know Your Plan Name section, select Coverage Through Your Employer under Coverage Type.
- Select Premium Network Plans - EPO and PPO Plans under Plan Name.
- Click the Find Providers Now button.
We can always help you find the provider of your choice. Simply call our Health Care Concierge at 1-888-252-0690.
Find a Provider