When selecting a health insurance plan, it's important to consider whether your doctor is part of the plan’s network. UPMC Health Plan members can save money by choosing a participating provider. As a member, you always have full in-network access to UPMC.
To see if your doctor is a part of our network, use our provider search tool and follow these easy steps:
- Click the button below to begin your search.
Find a Provider
- Select the kind of care you need (Medical, Behavioral Health, or Pharmacy).
- Choose the appropriate button based on how you want to search. You can find a provider using their name, or you can search by provider type, specialty, procedure, service, or equipment.
- Type a last name, practice name, specialty, or other search term in the field below the buttons.
- Type the ZIP code where you want to receive care, then click. Results will be displayed for all UPMC Health Plan Premium Network providers within your requested radius.
We can always help you find the provider of your choice. Simply call our Health Care Concierge team at 1-888-252-0690.