UPMC Champions for Life
You can help others in your community
UPMC Champions for Life is a program designed to provide UPMC for Life members the opportunity to volunteer and socially engage in their community. We can help you find volunteer activities based on your likes and interests. No experience is necessary to volunteer your time and talents.
What makes a champion?
Champions are UPMC for Life members who want to make a difference in our community. We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Warm, caring, and have a positive attitude.
- Interested in forming relationships and who get along well with others.
- Excited to help others.
- Committed to their volunteer work.
Be a part of our team
All UPMC for Life Complete Care (HMO SNP) members can apply for the UPMC Champions for Life program.
Ready to take the next step? You can apply to be part of the UPMC Champions for Life program today!
- Apply online at UPMC Champions for Life.
- You must successfully complete a criminal background check. There is no cost to you for your application or criminal background check.
- After you complete the application process, we will contact you for an in-person meeting. You will meet with a UPMC Champions for Life team member and get the opportunity to ask questions and tell us more about yourself.
To find out more about UPMC Champions for Life, you can: