UPMC Champions for Life is a program designed to provide UPMC for Life members the opportunity to volunteer and socially engage in their community. We can help you find volunteer activities based on your likes and interests. No experience is necessary to volunteer your time and talents.
Champions are UPMC for Life Complete Care (HMO SNP) members who want to make a difference in our community. We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Warm, caring, and have a positive attitude.
- Interested in forming relationships and who get along well with others.
- Inspired to lead.
- Excited to help others.
- Committed to their volunteer work.
All UPMC for Life members can apply for the UPMC Champions for Life program.
All UPMC for Life Complete Care (HMO SNP) members can apply for the UPMC Champions for Life program.
Ready to take the next step? You can apply to be part of the UPMC Champions for Life program today!
- Apply online at UPMC Champions for Life.
- You must successfully complete a criminal background check. There is no cost to you for your application or criminal background check.
- After you complete the application process, we will contact you for an in-person meeting. You will meet with a UPMC Champions for Life team member and get the opportunity to ask questions and tell us more about yourself.
- All accepted volunteers must attend a special volunteer training and orientation.
Call us toll-free at 1-844-870-2228 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
Visit our website at upmcmedicarechampions.com.
Email us at email@example.com.