UPMC Champions for Life
You can help others in your community
The UPMC Champions for Life program offers UPMC for Life members the opportunity to volunteer throughout Pennsylvania. No experience is necessary to volunteer your time and talents.
What makes a Champion?
Champions are UPMC for Life members who want to make a difference in our community. We are looking for volunteers who are:
- Warm, caring, and have a positive attitude.
- Interested in forming relationships and who get along well with others.
- Excited to help others.
- Committed to their volunteer work.
Choose volunteer activities based on your likes and interests
- Volunteer at UPMC Health Plan events.
- Share the skills and hobbies you enjoy.
- Provide companionship.
- Lead classes that teach new skills, such as the basics of computers, cooking, art, or gardening.
Be a part of our team
All UPMC for Life Complete Care (HMO SNP) members can apply for the UPMC Champions for Life program.
Ready to take the next step? You can apply to be part of the UPMC Champions for Life program today!
- Apply online at UPMC Champions for Life.
- You must successfully complete a criminal background check. There is no cost to you for your application or criminal background check.
- After you complete the application process, we will contact you for an in-person meeting. You will meet with a UPMC Champions for Life team member and get the opportunity to ask questions and tell us more about yourself.
- Once you are accepted, you may also be asked to complete additional training at your volunteer site.
To find out more about UPMC Champions for Life, you can: