Each year, UPMC Health Plan employees participate in large fundraising campaigns for nonprofit organizations that work in the communities we serve. We are proud of our employees for fully embracing these groups and demonstrating a high level of volunteerism and teamwork every year—often surpassing the campaign’s fundraising and participation goals.
UPMC Health Plan’s annual employee fundraising initiatives include:
- United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania’s annual giving campaign
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank’s Scouting for Food program
- March of Dimes’ March for Babies
- UPMC Children’s Hospital Foundation’s Walk for Children’s
- Karing for Kids’ holiday toy drive
- National Alliance on Mental Illness’ NAMIWalks