Whether you are a current UPMC Health Plan member, shopping for new coverage, or seeking answers to health insurance questions, we’re happy to help you. Below are just a few of the one-on-one services we offer.
Already a UPMC Health Plan member? Fantastic. Stop by for in-person guidance on getting the most from your plan. We can help you:
- Better understand current coverage and benefits.
- Make monthly premium payments using debit or credit cards and automated clearing house (ACH) electronic checks.
- Answer your billing and claims questions.
- Locate participating providers and schedule appointments.
- Upload any documents you need to show that you are eligible for a plan benefit.
- Get forms you need (for example, a Personal Representation Designation form that allows family members you choose to speak on your behalf) and submit them to the right place.
- Get any plan materials you need.
- Find out if any recent life changes (such as a change to your income or family size) will affect your current health plan.
- Request a new member ID card and print out temporary cards if needed.
- Set up a MyHealth OnLine account and learn how to use it.
Looking for new health care coverage, or just have insurance questions? No problem. Visit us so you can:
- Speak one-on-one with a service and sales associate about plan options.
- See if you qualify for a federal subsidy.
- Enroll your child in a Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) plan at little or no cost to you.
- Get help with Medicare eligibility and enrollment.
- Discover what’s included with UPMC Health Plan coverage.
- Sign up for the plan that best fits your needs.
Ready to meet? Visit a UPMC Health Plan Connect Center near you or give them a call today.
Find a Location