Marketplace coverage comes with 10 essential health benefits with no lifetime or annual dollar coverage limits.
Plans must provide coverage for these products and services:
Sign Up for a Plan
- Ambulatory patient services
- Prescription drugs
- Emergency services
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care.
Before you select your plan, it is important to determine if you are eligible for financial assistance. Depending on your income and family size, you may qualify for federal help.
Through Pennie, Pennsylvania’s new health insurance marketplace, you may be eligible for the following:
Premium tax credits: These can help you pay your monthly bill.
Cost-sharing reductions: These can lower your out-of-pocket expenses when you go to a doctor or hospital.*
Many people are eligible for financial assistance. Find out if you might qualify.
Calculate Tax Credit
*Native American/Alaska Native members who are eligible for cost-sharing reductions will not be charged for items or services provided by the Indian Health Service or a tribe, tribal organization, or urban Indian organization.