Have you experienced any of these changes in your life within the past 60 days?
Shop for a Plan Now
- Gained or lost a dependent due to marriage, divorce, birth, adoption, or foster care.
- Lost minimum essential coverage, including losing a job-based plan, aging out of a parent’s coverage at 26, losing coverage through divorce, losing eligibility for Medicaid or CHIP.
- Permanently moved into the service area.
- Received a court order that affects insurance coverage (for example, divorce decree or custody order).
- Had a change in income that affects your eligibility for premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions.
- Gained citizenship or lawful presence in the United States, or were released from incarceration.
Have questions about qualifying life events or need help choosing a plan? Give us a call at 1-877-563-0292. You’ll speak to a real person who will help answer your questions or connect you to the right source.