Making sure your clients know their prescriptions are covered and what they can expect to pay is an important part of the sales process. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to be their best resource for prescription drug options.
Prescription drug formularies
Tip: To easily find a covered drug, have the formulary open in your web browser or computer. Select CTRL+F and then type the name of the drug you are searching for.
You can also find PDFs of our formularies by following these instructions:
- Go to our Find a Medication page.
- Choose the type of health insurance from the dropdown menu.
- Select View the Directory.
- The formulary will open in a new internet tab.
- All covered prescription drugs on the plan you selected will be included and categorized by drug type then alphabetized.
Check a prescription via our Online Searchable Formulary.
Additional prescription drug materials
Diabetic wellness booklets
Our prediabetic and diabetic members received a Diabetic Wellness Booklet in November. This booklet lets them know about the cost savings above and gives them tips and tools on making healthy changes to their diet, physical activity, and general well-being.