UPMC for Life members have access to a large network of high-quality local doctors and hospitals. Making sure that your clients know the value of our provider network can help you create sales.
New for 2021!
The HMO Premier Rx plan will offer access to the full UPMC for Life participating provider network. That means almost all of the UPMC for Life plans will use our full provider network (excluding the HMO Premier Rx, HMO Rx, and PPO Rx Enhanced plans in Berks County).
Here are some fliers that we have created to show which doctors and hospitals participate in our network. These fliers will be included in all 2021 UPMC for Life enrollment kits, based on service area.
- Erie provider flier — Erie, Lawrence, Mercer, and Venango counties
- North Central PA provider flier — Clinton, Lycoming, Montour, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, and Union counties
- North Eastern PA provider flier — Bradford, Susquehanna, Wayne, and Wyoming counties
- South Central PA provider flier — Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Fulton, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Mifflin, Northampton, Perry, and York counties
- Tower Health provider flier — includes Berks County
- Western PA provider flier — Armstrong, Cambria, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, McKean, Potter, and Warren counties
- Western PA Premier/Westmoreland provider flier — Allegheny, Beaver, Bedford, Blair, Butler, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland counties
For the most up-to-date list of participating doctors and hospitals in the UPMC for Life network, our online Provider Search Tool is a great resource that you and your clients can use. Go to our online searchable formulary or type “UPMC Health Plan Provider Directory” in your search engine. From there, you can search for doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and other providers in our network.
View our Provider Search Tool user guide for tips and tricks on how to use the Provider Search Tool.