- Behavioral Health (Depression, Anxiety, Substance Use, ADHD, High-risk)
- HEDIS Tip Sheet: Initiation and Engagement of Substance Use Disorder Treatment (IET)
- Cardiac (CAD, CHF, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia)
- Low Back Pain
- Rare and Chronic
- Respiratory (Asthma and COPD)
- Childhood Nutrition and Weight Management Services
- UPMC Prescription for Wellness
- Health Coaching Reference Guide – One-page summary of current lifestyle management, condition management, and shared decision-making resources. This guide can be displayed in an office staff area to be used as a quick reference for health coaching resources.
- FAQ for Health Care Professionals – Provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding health coaching.
- Prescription for Wellness postcard – Quick reference that details the three steps for providers involved in Prescription for Wellness: 1. Prescribe, 2. Fulfill, and 3. Follow up.
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) Resources
- Additional Resources
- Validated Screening Tools for Developmental Delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Screening Tools
- Autism Screening Tools
- Screening Tools for Maternal Depression
- Depression Screening Tools
*This is not an exhaustive list of validated screening tools. UPMC Health Plan and UPMC for You do not endorse or require the use of any specific screening tool.
Each webinar below is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and ANCC. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity. Provider is responsible for verifying CME eligibility.
If you are a new user of the UPMC Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (CCEHS) website, you can register after clicking on any of the webinars below, or you can register with the CCEHS now.
UPMC Physician Resources provides physicians with clinical and research news, videos, and free online continuing medical education (CME) resources across a wide range of adult and pediatric subspecialties. Experts from UPMC and other provider systems present on the latest clinical advances, bench-to-bedside research, and best practices in care delivery.
- LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation:
UPMC Health Plan established the LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation designation to make it easy for members to find providers who can communicate and validate LGBTQIA+ patient experiences and create a safe and welcoming patient-provider relationship for LGBTQIA+ patients. This designation is an indicator of a provider’s cultural competency.
To be eligible for the LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation, providers must be listed in either the UPMC Health Plan Find Care provider directory or the UPMC Health Services Find a Doctor provider directory.
Providers can earn the LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation by completing the learning modules and attestation available through the links below. By completing the training and selecting “Yes” to complete the attestation, you, the provider, are agreeing to display the LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation in the UPMC Health Plan Find Care provider directory and/or the UPMC Health Services Find a Doctor provider directory. If you are not interested in having the LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation listed in your provider details, select “No” when completing the attestation.
The learning modules were co-developed with the Fenway Institute, an interdisciplinary center for research, training, education, and policy development focusing on national and international health issues—especially related to LGBTQIA+ communities. This content was informed by LGBTQIA+ focus groups, known provider champions, and needs identified by the UPMC Health Plan Transgender Member Services team.
Each learning module listed is approved for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians interested in earning CME credits will be responsible for completing the steps outlined in the modules. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
The LGBTQIA+ Affirming Provider designation will be visible to patients and members in the UPMC Health Plan Find Care directory and the UPMC Health Services Find a Doctor provider directory beginning in the summer or fall of 2022.