How to Enroll
See the OPM website for enrollment information as well as:
- Information on the FEHB program and plans available to you.
- A health plan comparison tool.
- A list of agencies that participate in Employee Express.
- A link to Employee Express.
- Information on and links to other electronic enrollment systems.
Also, your employing or retirement office can answer your questions, and give you a Guide to Federal Benefits, brochures for other plans, and other materials you need to make an informed decision about your FEHB coverage. These materials tell you:
- When you may change your enrollment.
- How you can cover your family members.
- What happens when you transfer to another federal agency, go on leave without pay, enter military service, or retire.
- What happens when your enrollment ends.
- When the next open season for enrollment begins.
We don't determine who is eligible for coverage and, in most cases, cannot change your enrollment status without information from your employing or retirement office. For information on your premium deductions, you must also contact your employing or retiring office.
Learn about and enroll in our Medicare Advantage plan, UPMC for Life FEHB Retirees.