As a member, you can access care and information when you need it, on your schedule. Our online tools include:
The ability to have a virtual visit with a health care provider.
A virtual visit through UPMC AnywhereCare gives you access to low-cost, high-quality care from professionals you can trust. UPMC AnywhereCare providers1 are easily accessible over live video straight from your smartphone, tablet, or computer—24/7!
Access to a mobile app that can help you become emotionally and physically healthy.
The RxWell mobile app combines proven techniques with support from a health coach. RxWell:
- Allows you to choose from six programs based on your needs: depression, anxiety, stress management, weight management, nutrition, and physical activity.
- Offers self-guided activities that can help you calm your body and mind in minutes while working on making healthy lifestyle changes that last.
- Allows you to contact your health coach if you need support or have questions.
Health coaches to help you achieve health-related goals.
You can work with a UPMC Health Plan health coach at no cost to you. The coach can provide support and motivation as you work to achieve these goals:
- Lose weight
- Eat healthier
- Reduce your stress
- Quit using tobacco
- Increase your physical activity
If you have a long-term health condition like heart disease or diabetes, a coach can help you coordinate your care and develop skills to better manage your health.
A personalized members-only website.
MyHealth OnLine gives you secure access to all this and more:
- Coverage details and plan documents
- Doctor and pharmacy search
- Member discounts
- Claims and spending details
- Health and wellness programs
- Member Services online chat
- Patient treatment options
- Member ID card replacement
1UPMC Health Plan members who are in Pennsylvania at the time of a virtual visit may select a UPMC-employed provider, subject to availability and discretion of the provider. Members located outside of Pennsylvania at the time of service will receive care from a provider employed or contracted by Online Care Network II PC (OCN), also known as Amwell Medical Group. OCN is not an affiliate of UPMC. Limitations may apply for members of ASO plans that have opted out of coverage. Providers are not available to treat members who are in Puerto Rico.