UPMC for Life members get the SilverSneakers® health and wellness program. This program gives you FREE membership to a participating local fitness facility.
Get physically fit and stay active with these membership perks:
- Unlimited FREE access to participating fitness facilities
- One FREE personal training session per year at a participating fitness facility
- Support from trained instructors
- Exercise classes — some designed specifically for older adults (where available)
- Access to dance studios, yoga studios, and swimming pools (where available)
- Amenities such as saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools (where available)
- Website support at www.SilverSneakers.com (includes on-demand workout videos plus health and nutrition tips)
You can choose to work out in the comfort of your own home instead of joining a fitness facility. You can choose two of these home fitness kits: Cardio Strength, Walking, Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi (Beginner or Intermediate), Aqua Aerobics, Stress Management, Dance, and Chair Boxing as well as several others. Kits are mailed to you and may include a DVD, booklet, and Quick-Start guide.
For UPMC for Life PPO members who join a non-participating fitness facility, you can be reimbursed up to 50 percent of your monthly membership cost. You will be reimbursed up to $235 annually. Once the $235 reimbursement limit is reached, you are responsible for all costs. This reimbursement amount is excluded from the yearly deductible and does not count toward your annual out-of-pocket maximum. Please see the Out-of-Network Reimbursement Claim Form for additional information.
Tivity Health and SilverSneakers are registered trademarks or trademarks of Tivity Health, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other counties. © 2018. All rights reserved.
View a List of Participating Fitness Facilities
Shop Now for a Plan