Your child's UPMC for Kids membership includes access to MyHealth OnLine and UPMC Children's AnywhereCare. These services let you use a computer or smart device to manage your child's benefits and get care for your child anytime, day or night.
This secure, easy-to-use website gives you 24/7 access to your child's most current benefit information. The site also allows you to:
- Review your child’s benefits.
- Search for doctors and pharmacies.
- See what drugs are covered by your child's plan.
- Discover health care resources for infants, children, and teens.
- Chat online with a Health Care Concierge.
- Pay your bill online if you have a monthly premium.
- Receive discounts at certain health-related businesses.
To get started, log in or register for a new account by completing and submitting the online form. You’ll need your child’s member ID card to set up the account. If you have more than one child enrolled with UPMC for Kids, you must register a separate account for each child.
UPMC Children's AnywhereCare*
UPMC Health Plan's telemedicine service—UPMC Children's AnywhereCare—has expanded to offer care to children of all ages. With UPMC Children's AnywhereCare, children ages 0-17 can have virtual visits 24/7 with UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh providers over live video. Members 18 and older will continue to use UPMC Children's AnywhereCare.
UPMC Children's AnywhereCare is perfect for problems such as a sore throat, cough, runny nose, sinus infection, cold or flu symptoms, back pain, and poison ivy. Simply sign in and describe your symptoms. You will be connected to a provider—often within minutes—who can provide you with a diagnosis and care plan. You can even get a prescription if needed.
UPMC Children's AnywhereCare offers these and other benefits:
- One more way to access great health care
- Can take care of less serious conditions before they become more serious
- Less time from your day because e-visits take minutes, not hours
- Peace of mind that you're always covered when symptoms arise
Visit UPMC AnywhereCare for more information or to sign up.
*UPMC Children’s AnywhereCare is available only to patients who are in Pennsylvania. In order for a child to have a UPMC Children’s AnywhereCare visit, the child’s parent or legal guardian must be with the child during the video portion of the visit, and the child and parent or legal guardian must be in Pennsylvania during the visit.
During the COVID emergency, members located outside of Pennsylvania may select the standard UPMC AnywhereCare module and will receive service from Online Care Network II, P.C. (OCN). OCN is not an affiliate of UPMC. After the COVID emergency ends, UPMC AnywhereCare virtual visits are not covered services when UPMC for Kids members are traveling outside of Pennsylvania.