Employer OnLine is a secure website that can help employers efficiently and securely administer and manage their group plan.
The UPMC Health Plan Enrollment Department is committed to ensuring you have access to the documents, forms, and information you need to manage your group’s health benefits plan(s). This is why we encourage you to use Employer OnLine. If you do not have an Employer OnLine account, please contact your company’s online account administrator (OAA). They will request access on your behalf.
If the OAA has already submitted your access request, please complete your account setup.
If you are your company’s primary contact for group plan administration, you are the Online Account Administrator (OAA). As an OAA, you control which people in your company can access Employer OnLine and their user specific permissions.
- Setting up new users through the Manage Logins page.
- Deactivating users through the Manage Logins page.
- Modifying existing users’ permissions.
- Determining permissions for each user.
- Full access to Documents/Forms, Enrollment, Billing, Reporting, and the Our Products resource tabs.
- Coordinating use of Employer OnLine with the account manager.
Instructions for registering for your Employer OnLine OAA account:
- Contact your account manager to request access to Employer OnLine. Your account manager will send you an email with a request form.
- Complete your request form. Once you have submitted your form and it has been approved, you will receive an email to register for your account. Follow the instructions to complete your registration using our two-step authentication process.
- Visit www.upmchealthplan.com to log in to Employer OnLine.