Our UPMC Advantage individual and family plans include four network options so you can choose the network that works best for you. You will have full in-network access to all UPMC doctors and hospitals in your community, as well as other providers. Click below to view the network options available in your county:
- UPMC Select Network (for residents of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland counties)
- UPMC Partner Network (for residents of Allegheny, Bedford, Blair, Clinton, Erie, Lawrence, Lycoming, Mercer, Tioga, and Venango counties)
- UPMC Premium Network (UPMC Premium Network (for residents of western PA and Adams, Berks, Bradford, Carbon, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Union, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Wyoming, and York counties)
- Tower Network (for residents of Berks County)
- Doctor, hospital, urgent care center, or other health care facility.
- Also called "provider network." The network includes doctors, hospitals, and other providers who contract with your plan. They provide services at a negotiated rate of payment.
At UPMC Health Plan, we're known for our network. Also called a "provider network," the network includes doctors, hospitals, and other providers who contract with your plan. They provide services at a negotiated rate of payment.
Our network options include all the world-renowned hospitals of UPMC and many community hospitals in the areas you call home. Our flexible plans adapt to your needs so you can choose the network that works best for you. You can even save money by narrowing down your hospital network to the locations to which you’re most likely to go. Why pay for what you don't need?
When you buy health insurance, you want to get the most out of it. UPMC Health Plan offers benefits well beyond network access and high quality care. As a member, you can take advantage of:
- Full in-network access to top-ranked doctors and hospitals and access to a national extended network when you need it.
- Generous discounts on eye exams and products, plus affordable dental coverage options.
- Comprehensive coverage for a variety of treatments and services.
- Access to MyHealth, a health and wellness resource that provides tools to help you live your healthiest life.
- Plans that are affordable.
- Service from our award-winning Health Care Concierge team.
- Flat rates (copayments) for most prescription medications.
- Free mobile apps you can use to get your digital member ID cards, Virtual Urgent Care visits with a provider, and more.
Want more information? Here are three things to look for when buying a health plan.