Our UPMC Advantage individual and family plans include four network options so you can choose the network that works best for you. You will have full in-network access to all UPMC doctors and hospitals in your community, as well as other providers. Click below to view the network options available in your county:
- UPMC Partner Network (for residents of Allegheny, Bedford, Blair, Clinton, Erie, Lawrence, Lycoming, Mercer, Tioga, and Venango counties)
- UPMC Select Network (for residents of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland counties)
- UPMC Standard Network (for residents of Crawford and Clearfield counties)
- UPMC Premium Network (Adams, Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Bedford, Berks, Blair, Bradford, Butler, Cambria, Cameron, Carbon, Centre, Clarion, Clinton, Cumberland, Columbia, Dauphin, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Huntingdon, Indiana, Jefferson, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lawrence, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, McKean, Mercer, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Somerset, Sullivan, Tioga, Union, Venango, Warren, Washington, Westmoreland, Wyoming, and York counties)
Doctor, hospital, urgent care center, or other health care facility.
Also called "provider network." The network includes doctors, hospitals, and other providers who contract with your plan. They provide services at a negotiated rate of payment.
Our network options include all the world-renowned hospitals of UPMC and many community hospitals in the areas you call home. Our flexible plans adapt to your needs so you can choose the network that works best for you. You can even save money by narrowing down your hospital network to the locations to which you’re most likely to go. Why pay for what you don't need?
When you buy health insurance, you want to get the most out of it. UPMC Health Plan offers benefits well beyond network access and high quality care.
- $0 preventive care that can help you and your family stay healthy. Screenings, immunizations/vaccines, and health exams for adults and children are covered at 100 percent.1
- No-cost preventive medications.2
- Top-ranked doctors and hospitals, plus a national extended network when you need it.3
- Virtual visits anytime, anywhere—covered at 100 percent— through UPMC AnywhereCare.4
- Three free counseling sessions through LifeSolutions® You can use these over-the-phone sessions to discuss your family, relationship, or work concerns. You can also have free consultations related to financial wellness, legal issues, and more.
- Our exceptional Health Care Concierge team. This team can help you understand your insurance and make the most of your benefits.
- Free health coaching to support you in making lifestyle changes or managing a health condition.
- The UPMC Health Plan mobile app, which puts your insurance information in the palm of your hand. You can use it to access digital member ID cards for you and your family, live chat with a Health Care Concierge, track recent claims, and more.
Want more information? Here are three things to look for when buying a health plan.