Our individual and family plans include four network options so you can choose the network that works best for you. You will have full in-network access to all UPMC as well as other providers in your community. Click below to view your network options, depending on where you live:
- UPMC Select Network (for residents of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland counties)
- UPMC Partner Network (for residents of Allegheny, Bedford, Blair, Clinton, Erie, Lawrence, Lycoming, Mercer, Tioga, and Venango counties)
- UPMC Premium Network (for residents of western PA and Adams, Bradford, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Luzerne, Lycoming, Northumberland, Perry, Union, Snyder, Sullivan, Tioga, Wyoming, and York counties)
- UPMC Premium Network (for residents of Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill counties)
- Tower Network (for residents of Berks County)
At UPMC Health Plan, we're known for our network. Our network options include all the world-renowned hospitals of UPMC and many community hospitals in the region we call home. Our flexible plans adapt to your needs so you can choose the network that works best for you. You can even save money by narrowing down your hospital network to those locations where you will actually go. Why pay for what you don't need?
When you buy health insurance, you want to get the most out of it. UPMC Health Plan offers benefits well beyond network access and high-quality care. As a member, you can take advantage of:
- Award-winning, hassle-free customer service.
- Acclaimed health and wellness programs.
- Member-only discounts at local health-related businesses.
Want to know more? Here are three things to look for when buying a health plan.