- DEG1 Provider Information
- DEG2 Provider Identifiers Information
- DEG3 Provider Contact Information
- DEG 8 Electronic Remittance Advice Information.
- DEG 10 Submission Information.
Submitting this electronic remittance request does not automatically stop your paper EOPs from being sent to you via US mail. We strongly encourage paper-free processes, so please email HPEDIRequest@upmc.edu when you are ready to stop receiving paper remittances. Due to UPMC's paper-free initiatives, we may additionally follow-up with you regarding turning paper off.
*You may also receive your remittance through a clearinghouse or vendor. To do so, please contact your clearinghouse or vendor and ask them to submit on 835 remittance request to UPMC on your behalf.
DEG 7 Electronic remittance advice information