UPMC for Life Complete Care Shop Healthy Card
Your health care dollars, your choice!
Starting Jan. 1, the UPMC for Life Complete Care (HMO SNP) Shop Healthy Card will give members a $500 quarterly allowance — that’s $2,000 per year — to spend on covered over-the-counter (OTC) products, healthy foods, pet care supplies, pest control, and household utilities.
Shop the UPMC for Life Complete Care plan in your area
Here’s how it works:
At the start of each quarter, $500 will be added to each member’s Shop Healthy Card.
- $400 per quarter can be used for:
- OTC products — Shop at participating retail stores or order products through our mail-order catalog. Covered products include cold and allergy medicines, foot and leg care, digestive remedies, ear and eye care, vitamins, pain relievers, and more.
- Healthy foods — Shop at participating retail stores for breads and healthy grains, fruits, vegetables, dairy, meat, seafood, and more.
- Pet care supplies — Order products through our mail-order catalog, such as dry and canned pet food, grooming products, and topical flea and tick medicine.
- Pest control — Get service from a professional vendor of your choice or order products from our mail-order catalog, such as mouse traps and insect spray.
- $100 per quarter can be used on covered utilities:
This card cannot be used to card to pay a landlord or to pay for rent, internet service, cell phone coverage, or cable or subscription streaming services.
At the end of each quarter, any unused dollars will expire. This allowance does not roll over from quarter to quarter.
Use the 2024 UPMC for Life Complete Care Shop Healthy Card catalog to learn more about the Shop Healthy Card and see the complete list of mail-order products. You can also shop for the UPMC for Life Complete Care plan in your area.