Preventive services can help spot health problems early so you can get the care you need right away! One of the very best things you can do for your health is get an annual wellness visit. This important visit gives you the time you need to catch up with your doctor and create or update your personal care plan. We encourage you to reach out to your doctor and ask about your options for completing your annual wellness visit. Many doctors are now offering telehealth video visits, while others may prefer you to come into the office. This is based on your needs and should be discussed with your doctor. Plus, all UPMC for Life members can earn a $20 prepaid card for completing an annual wellness visit either in the office or through telehealth!
Eligible UPMC for Life members may also earn additional rewards for completing other preventive screenings, including:
Colorectal cancer screening—earn $60
Diabetic retinal eye exam—earn $25
There is no cost to members for preventive services. Once you become a member, we’ll let you know about all of your reward opportunities.
Make sure to talk to your doctor about these important preventive services at your next appointment:
- Breast cancer screening (mammogram)
- Cardiovascular screening
- Cervical and vaginal cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Looking for an easier way to complete your screening? Cologuard® is an easy-to-use colorectal cancer screening kit. No preparation is required, and you can use it in the comfort of your own home! Learn more about Cologuard.
- Diabetes screening
- Depression screening in adults
- Influenza screening
- Pneumococcal vaccine
- Prostate cancer screening
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA) test only