- Call 1-844-220-4785 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Log in to MyHealth OnLine to chat with a Health Care Concierge.
- Send a secure message 24/7. We will respond within 24 business hours.
- Need to pay a bill? Click here to pay your bill now.
Whether you have a question about claims, need to find a doctor, or just need to have something explained, we’re here for you.
A Health Care Concierge can help you:
- Find a doctor or other provider.
- Get answers to benefit questions and explain how your health plan works.
- Check to see if a prescription drug is covered.
- Schedule important preventive care appointments.
UPMC Health Plan is committed to helping all members, including those in the transgender community, fully understand their benefits, access services, and live their healthiest life. We at UPMC Health Plan never lose sight of the fact that the transgender community routinely face heightened levels of discrimination and a host of other challenges, so we created a dedicated member services team to best serve the needs of the community.
We make certain that our members in the transgender community have access to award-winning member services support dedicated to explaining transgender coverage and answering questions about related issues. UPMC Health Plan members interested in learning more about transgender coverage are encouraged to call Member Services at 1-844-202-0126 (TTY 711) or the phone number on the back of their insurance card.
UPMC Health Plan has always been committed to dignity, respect, and inclusion. The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation recognized these efforts, awarding the Health Plan a 100 percent rating on its 2019 Corporate Equality Index. This rating makes UPMC Health Plan a “2019 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality.”
Learn more about our resources for LGBTQ+ patients and caregivers.