- Call 1-844-220-4785 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Log in to MyHealth OnLine to chat with a Health Care Concierge.
- Send a secure message 24/7. We will respond within 24 business hours.
- Need to pay a bill? Click here to pay your bill now.
Whether you have a question about claims, need to find a doctor, or just need to have something explained, we’re here for you.
A Health Care Concierge can help you:
- Find a doctor or other provider.
- Get answers to benefit questions and explain how your health plan works.
- Check to see if a prescription drug is covered.
- Schedule important preventive care appointments.
UPMC Health Plan is committed to helping all members, including those in the transgender community, fully understand their benefits, access services, and live their healthiest life. We at UPMC Health Plan never lose sight of the fact that the transgender community routinely face heightened levels of discrimination and a host of other challenges, so we created a dedicated member services team to best serve the needs of the community.
We make certain that our members in the transgender community have access to award-winning member services support dedicated to explaining transgender coverage and answering questions about related issues. UPMC Health Plan members who are interested in learning more about transgender coverage can call the Transgender Hotline at 1-844-202-0126 (TTY: 711) or the phone number on the back of their insurance card.
UPMC Health Plan’s commitment to excellence led to our achievement of the J.D. Power award for “Highest Member Satisfaction Among Commercial Health Plans in Pennsylvania, Three Years in a Row.”
UPMC Health Plan received the highest score in Pennsylvania in the J.D. Power 2016-2018 U.S. Member Health Plan Satisfaction Studies of customers’ satisfaction with their commercial health plan. Visit jdpower.com.